Info: NeroLINUX published - Nero burning software for Linux platforms

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 19:12:02 UTC 2005

--- Robin Laing <Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca> wrote:
> g.freed wrote:
> > Robin Laing wrote:

> wrote:
> >

> I took a few minutes and fired an email off to the
> sales department at
> Nero voicing the issue of requiring Windows for a
> Linux product and
> that there is a great product in K3B that is free.
>

> --
> Robin Laing
>
> --

Robin,
  I agree with you.  And please forgive me if this
bothers some of you,  but you can read more comments
about Nero's move at
http://linux.slashdot.org/linux/05/03/13/009200.shtml?tid=185&tid=198&tid=106

Even at distrowatch there are comments about
NeroLinux.  Sorry this thread is not going away just
yet.

Hope most of you like it and cheers for having a great
list and a great Fedora Community.

Best Regards,

Antonio A. Olivares