nOOb TUTORIAL THREAD: post your FC3 installation guide, configuration notes

a a lacadaemon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 04:00:28 UTC 2005

You are a modest guy ;-) ... imho you have brought a valuable resource
to the list. And contrary to common sense there are not many good
guides out there, certainly not in the league of this.

I am using the installation notes now and they are excellent. I
recommend they are officially adopted as the nOOb guide (moderator plz
take a look).

There is nothing better at clarifying threads and keeping a forum free
of trivia and repeat requests than a good nOOb guide. This will
ultimately leave better breathing space for techical discussion and
indepth discussion.

Henry L