Fedora-3 hangs at first install...(keyboard)

Bill Schoolcraft bill at wiliweld.com
Tue Mar 15 06:46:55 UTC 2005

Hello Family,

I've been installing core-3 at work all the time with no issues
and here at home I went to install and at runlevel 3 I can just
manage to type "root" at the login prompt then the whole system
freezes.

At work I install core-3 with no X, no mouse for it's on servers
but at home here I did the full X install so I'm not sure if
this is something common or what.

Until then I've taken out the core-3 drive (removeable hard
drive tray) and put back in my redhat-7.3 distro which has been
working fine.

Thanks