Partition visible to both XP and Fedora?

Irving, Dave Dave.Irving at logicacmg.com
Tue Mar 15 08:32:33 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Sunday I managed to get my new laptop dual-booted with Fedora 3 and
XP.
Something I've found very quickly is that I'd like to be able to share
files between the two. I've got CD writer on my laptop, so I guess two
easy options are:
- use CD
- get a memory stick

However, Im wondering if its possible to create a partition which can be
mounted by both XP and Linux. Is this possible / easy?

Cheers,

Dave