Partition visible to both XP and Fedora?

Samuel Díaz García samueldg at arcoscom.com
Tue Mar 15 08:44:31 UTC 2005

I have the same config as you, and:
  1) FAT32 is visible under FC3 without problems, only need to add a line
into /etc/fstab to mount the partition during the system start.
  2) NTFS is visible under FC3 if you install the ntfs kernel module. I done
directly using the sourceforge sources for this project without problems.
  3) NTFS modules need to be reinstalled allways you update your kernel.

I hope this help you a bit.