Panel Getting Stuck FC3

Bob Chiodini rchiodin at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 15 11:09:40 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-15 at 13:33 +0900, Mark Sargent wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I find the panel, when set to hide, often gets stuck in the unhide
> position and I have to log out/in to fix it. Anyone else experience
> this..? Kinda annoying. Cheers.
>
> Mark Sargent.

Mark,

Gnome or KDE.  I've seen this behavior in gnome and can work around it
by left-clicking in a blank part of the panel.  For me, the panel
resumes it's usually hidden self.

I do not know why it happens, but VmWare is one application that causes
it to happen.  Not always and it has been much better in FC3 than in
RH9.  In RH9, running VmWare almost always made the panel stick.

Bob...