Embedded machine with fc3

Pete Savage node50 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 12:26:49 UTC 2005

Hi, I work in a school and want to make a help point using, fc3, being a
very avid fc3 user.  I'm creating a point and click interface in html and
using firefox.  I have some code to disable the right click.  but by doing
some random button pressing, the little darlings can still get the command
bar up down the bottom, and hence get into the system
Is there a way to disable the application switching....they have no keyboard
just a mouse...all I basically want is to totally disable them leaving
mozilla an nothing else,
any ideas !?
Pete