How to tell if you have been cracked?

D. D. Brierton darren at dzr-web.com
Tue Mar 15 14:58:40 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-15 at 09:38 -0500, Neal Wilkinson wrote:
> So I get up this morning and turn on my monitor and there is a picture
> of a guy performing felatio on himself up on my screen.

That sounds familiar---I think I read someone on Slashdot yesterday who
mentioned the same thing. I can't remember in which discussion it was
though.

> Seemingly a
> screen saver although I can't find it in the list.

I'm fairly certain the only screensaver it could possibly be is
WebCollage which downloads random pictures from the web. If that is
deselected in your choice of screensavers then you can be sure that
wasn't the problem.

Best, Darren