FC2 EOL support concern

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Wed Mar 16 00:37:08 UTC 2005

Am Mi, den 16.03.2005 schrieb William Hooper um 1:15:

> >> 5.  upgrade to whitebox linux which is a clone of RHEL3, which has
> >> plenty of rpms out there for it, and not worry about it until Oct. 2008.
> >>

> > a) Whitebox Linux seems to be a dead project to me. The main guy behind it
> > has turned over for CentOS.
>
> Considering a respin of WBEL was just released this week, you better check
> your facts.
>
> William Hooper

Hu! ;} Seems I mixed up whiteboxlinux.net with whiteboxlinux.org. One of
the last days I saw on the CentOS website in it's FAQ

http://www.centos.org/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=21

and concluded what I stated. So I seem to got to the wrong page and
thinking wrong. Thank you William for pointing me to the true facts.

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.10-1.770_FC2smp
Serendipity 01:32:38 up 3 days, 4:05, load average: 0.26, 0.15, 0.10