Antivirus in FC3?

Billy Tallis wtallis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 01:57:13 UTC 2005

> Excellent article! I'm commiting it to memory now...
>
> Why doesn't google return results with pages like this? Maybe for the
> same reason that Gmail needs activeX and Pecasa only runs on windows?

I am currently using gmail on firefox on an iMac. Earlier today I was
using gmail on firefox on an old solaris machine. Neither of these
platforms have activeX. And google just recently bought picasa. Thank
them for making it free and hope they start working linux port. And
the question of is it needed could be answered without a doubt (though
not as much detail) by the first page of google results. There are
worse companies for you to bash unnecessarily.