route

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 18:46:20 UTC 2005

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 06:58:59 +0300, Kumara <kumara.jayaweera at damad.com> wrote:

> [...]

Very sure. eth0 is the onboard port, eth1 is on a network card that is
not plugged into anything (I intend to set up samba on that one in the
near future).

In addition to that, I susspected for the past few days that the
computer and internet connection are slow- but that was confirmed to
me when my girlfriend asked why is the computer slow.

I'm starting to worry- what should I check to see that there is
nothing that I don't know about running around on my system?

Dotan Cohen

http://LyricsList.com/
http://Song-Liriks.com/