httpd serving wrong DocumentRoot

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Wed Mar 16 19:07:36 UTC 2005

Okay, thanks all for your suggestions. I think the problem here is that
I'm used to windows where I can basically stick anything just about
anywhere and it works fine. I understand why that is silly, but it's
what i got used to... so lets start from scratch.

a.) where is the *most logical place* for me to put the files i want to
serve and work on?
b.) what will i need to change from the default configurations? ( apart
from commenting out /etc/httpd/conf.d/welcome.conf )

I'd just really love to make this work soon - it's really holding up
some projects... I nearly went back and got started in windows again!

Duncan