FUDCon video

jim lawrence fedorajim at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 21:13:43 UTC 2005

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:08:19 -0500, Tammy Fox <tfox at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> If you went to FUDCon last month or even if you missed it, you'll want
> to check out the video from it:
>
> http://www.redhat.com/magazine/005mar05/departments/fedora_status/index.html#fudcon_vid
>
> Cheers,
> Tammy
>
> --

Why couln't the producer of the video format it into a mpeg or
something more standard that a ram file or rm file ?  I don't have
quick time, nor realplayer  <--these to formats to me are not standard
Don't mean to start anything here, but come on, Linux show and have to
something else than mplayer or totum, etc.... just my 2 cents
--

Jim Lawrence
Registered Linux User: #376813