Where is the script that does the automatic e2fsck's located?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Mar 17 10:56:23 UTC 2005

Greetings, the subject says it all.

When the number of boots has excceded the set value for a partition,
and this forces an e2fsck run, it works fine for /dev/hda based
partitions, but runs totally silent for /dev/hdd based partitions.

I'd like to see if I can fix that so I don't think the machine is
locked while its doing that and all screen output ceases for the 5+
minutes it takes to check a 180GB partition.
.
--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)