httpd serving wrong DocumentRoot

Aleksandar Milivojevic amilivojevic at pbl.ca
Thu Mar 17 15:08:33 UTC 2005

Duncan Lithgow wrote:
> Okay, I've got it working now, at least it's serving as expected. I've
> got it to serve php files but it's not parsing them yet. I'll get to
> that this time tomorrow

If you installed PHP from the RPM package, you should have file
/etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf.  It contains corrects AddType directive.  In
that case, you *do not* need to edit main httpd.conf file.  You might
need to restart httpd service (/etc/init.d/httpd restart) for changes to
take effect after you install PHP.