Plextor PX-716A DVD burner and xine (details)

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Thu Mar 17 20:13:30 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-03-13 at 15:12, Angelo Machils wrote:

> Not really, my Plextors are connected to:
> 00:02.5 IDE interface: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] 5513 [IDE] (rev
> 01) (prog-if 80 [Master])
> 00:05.0 IDE interface: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] RAID bus
> controller 180 SATA/PATA [SiS] (rev 01) (prog-if 85 [Master SecO PriO])
>
> And they show the same behaviour.......
>
> Kind regards, Angelo

Is there some kind of dma blacklist in the system some where?  I came
across a reference to that and am wondering if that is why I have been
unable to set dma for the PX-716A dvd burner.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

In good speaking, should not the mind of the speaker know the truth of
the matter about which he is to speak?
		-- Plato