Upgrade Question

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Thu Mar 17 22:42:31 UTC 2005

Am Do, den 17.03.2005 schrieb Michael G. um 23:24:

> I currently use Fedora Core 3.may I install the Fedora Core Test 1 and
> upgrade my system?  Is it better to install from scratch?

> Michael G.

To be able to give valuable tester feedback from a test release you will
have to do an install from scratch and no upgrade install.

Be aware that it is a test release and you should not exchange your
current all days working system with it - at least don't whine if you
have bigger problems.
Too, if testing, you should follow and maybe contribute to the test
mailing list.

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.10-1.770_FC2smp
Serendipity 23:39:47 up 21:35, 16 users, 0.49, 0.35, 0.36