installing/using bittorrent client

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 18 02:18:42 UTC 2005

don...

as i understand it. you select a torrent file from the website you want to
download. you should be able to start your bittorrent client and point it to
the file/torrent that you want it to download. i'm pretty certain you
shouldn't have to play with any filetype settings.

if your client's already running/installed, it might be setup to start
running when you download a torrent file. (i'm guessing here, as i've only
used the windows client...)

-bruce