GUI dialogs and perl?

Paul Almquist paul at almquist.name
Fri Mar 18 15:59:05 UTC 2005

On Friday 18 March 2005 09:43, Erik P. Olsen wrote:
> I want to write a few simple GUI dialog with perl. What tools could be
> recommended for that? I basically need to code windows with multiple
> input fields and scrollable file displays for selecting individual
> lines. So it doesn't need to be very fancy.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Erik P. Olsen
I have used perl/tk for a small project.  O'Reilly has a book on it called
"Learning Perl/Tk" .   I believe there is also a perl/GTK package available.
If you choose Perl/Tk I'd be happy to send you the program I wrote so serve as
an example.   (Tk is the toolkit originally developed for TCL.)

paul
--
Paul Almquist
paul at almquist.name