Make restore cds(dvds)

David Havery dhavery at pssclabs.com
Fri Mar 18 20:58:11 UTC 2005

when restoring, will this recreate partitions or will it just restore an
image to a partition that's already made?

Making the images would all happen in house, it when they need to be
restored that the process needs to be as automated and simple as
possible.  I've never used partimaged, I will look into it, but based on
your description I'm assuming the restore process does not need a second
machine, or am I wrong?

Thanks for the suggestion

David Havery
dhavery at psslabs.com