Trouble with fedora

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Mar 19 01:40:34 UTC 2005

On Friday 18 March 2005 20:27, Ken Cooper wrote:
>Hi:
>
>    Thanks for the reply!!!  I tryed that, and it didn't do
> anything. In the message, I said it WASN'T memory, because I
> purchased new memory, and it still didn't work.

The fact that the memory is new is not an ironclad guarantee that its
good.  Thats why we will always recommend, in suspect cases, at least
a 24 hour run of memtest86.

memtest86 will also check a few other things as it starts up, so
please do pay attention to the stuff in the upper left hand corner of
its screen as it starts.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)