boot in a floppy!

marcoc no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Sat Mar 19 14:30:25 UTC 2005

My computer is with in an hard disk Windows Xp. For now I can't remove it, my wife would kill me.
In another (slave) HD, I am moving first "wars" with Linux! I have the fear that putting the bootloader in the first hard disk can damage to the Win one, so I have used for MDK and Suse the diskette idea. Works well, only when I insert the diskette it boot Linux. You have better ideas? Explain me what You would do, in my situation.
Thanks
Marco

The link explain a different situation.. I need the diskette also for the first boot, after the installation..

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=50891&topic_id=12781&forum=1#forumpost50891