Trouble with fedora

Ken Cooper coopercentral at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 14:48:37 UTC 2005

I did that, and still nothing.  Well, heres this.  When I loaded the
setup CD on my cdrom, it wouldn't load.  It made a few noises, then just
booted to my older version of Fedora (that I Just formatted).  So I used
my dads cdrom, and that got me to the setup, but after I pressed "skip"
to check the cd's, and started to run anaconda, it just failed, so I
installed it on my dads computer, where it DID work just fine!