AMD Athlon64 qool'n quiet - how?

Jay Scherrer jay at scherrer.com
Sat Mar 19 16:12:24 UTC 2005

I had installed FC3 32bit on my ASUS Z8100 AMD 64, and found that the
fans were so load that people were asking about how many gears I have in
my laptop. I finally made the move up to FC3 x86_64. After a full update
from distro. I had successfully updated after booting into init 3. My
laptop runs much better and quiet. The fans are not working as hard. I
hardly hear them.

Jay Scherrer

Message: 1