Motherboard Recommendations

Gib Gilbertson Jr. gib at tmisnet.com
Sat Mar 19 22:40:25 UTC 2005

Hi.

I want to build a web/e-mail/file server running FC for home network use.
I'd appreciate some recommendations for motherboards to put in the machine.
They can be Intel or AMD processor based, I'm not picky. I would like to
pick up something fairly new in technology, because it seems like you build
something, try and get an upgraded processor or something for it a year or
so later, and you can't get parts. This has happened with several servers
I've purchased in the past. I also don't won't to spend an arm and a leg on
dual processor server boards.

I've done some web searching but can't seem to find any info, and I can't
seem to find compatibility information on the Redhat site.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks

gib

      Gib Gilbertson Jr.
      Tierramiga Info Systems