Motherboard Recommendations

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Sat Mar 19 23:43:47 UTC 2005

On 03/19/2005 02:40:25 PM, Gib Gilbertson Jr. wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I want to build a web/e-mail/file server running FC for home network
> use. I'd appreciate some recommendations for motherboards to put in
> the machine.

nforce 3 - for an amd64 cpu
I'm not sure if SATA is supported in FC3 install kernel, but I'm
guessing it will be in FC4 install kernel (I can't guarantee it) - but
you can always install to ATA and use SATA for your data drives if
installing to SATA is an issue.

I personally prefer Asus boards, always had good luck with them.

--
Michael A. Peters
http://mpeters.us/