kernel compilation help!!

bala balaji balu_mailme at yahoo.co.in
Sun Mar 20 02:32:00 UTC 2005

hi  guyz

     can anyone help me in  sorting the kernel compilation problem in

fedora  core1(2.4.22-1.2115.nptl).  I've followed the general prescribed

procedure (make xconfig...make dep...make clean...make bzImage...

...make modules...make modules_install....malke install).

    I did'nt find any bzImage file in the default directory and i request

 u  to find a solution for tht

                                                                regards