Antivirus in FC3?

Perry Spiller p.spiller at xtra.co.nz
Sun Mar 20 04:39:46 UTC 2005

Interesting to see the chronology on Linux & Windows MS-DOS.

I started on a monochrome CP/M+ machine. Nice to see the heat
going out of the exchanges, too. From my view, Windoze has become
worse in recent times. In attempting to be an all-things-to-all-people
"thing," it has failed to be a reliable OS. Back in the days of yore,
if an established OS had as many problems as Windoze, it would've
been laughed into oblivion, in my view.

For now, I've got a toe in the Linux water because because I'm concerned
for the Windoze future and my ability to retain control of my computer and
my computing. I don't want to delve under the bonnet too much, but I do want
to be able to carry out running repairs when things go amiss or need tuning.

Perry