Problem installing fedora core3 x86-64

Miaosen wangmiaosen at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 20 04:44:42 UTC 2005

Hello,

I need to use Linux to do my final project, but I'm having trouble to install the fedora core3 x86-64 on my computer.

I use the boot CD to boot up the computer, and everything goes well to the point that it detecting the hardwares. The problem is my screen displays some noise images(color lines,etc), and I can't continue the intallation. I noticed that it says the monitor type is: Unknown Monitor.  So does that mean the OS doesn't support my monitor? Or could it be a problem with my video card?

My computer:
CPU: AMD Athlon 64
Monitor: Acer AL1913 (19"LCD)
Video card: GeForce NX6600