Nvidia Driver 7167

Ankur Jain ankurj at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 18:11:02 UTC 2005

I am not using much old AMD processor, it's an athlon xp 1900+

I was just going through the doc Anduin mentioned, I just wanted to
know, if it was necessary to have kernel source on the system to have
the drivers installed?

I dont have the kernel source installed on my system, could it be
because of that?