Gnome vs KDE

Michael Scottaline nbhs2 at i-2000.com
Mon Mar 21 21:02:00 UTC 2005

Phil Labonte wrote:
> I have been using Gnome with Fedora since Core1
>
> I have loaded and used KDE just to check it out...
>
> My question is this to the list of experienced users;
>
> What is better for use as a Desktop system; KDE or Gnome?

===========================
uh-oh!!!!  Emacs or vi anyone?????

It's a matter of taste.  Try them both for a while and use what YOU
like.   Don't worry what the rest of us use (I don't use either...)
Whichever one you get most comfortable and productive with is the one
you should use.
Best,
Mike

--
"The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted
30 years of his life."