Looking for a software recomendation for FC3

Tim Holmes tholmes at mcaschool.net
Mon Mar 21 22:02:43 UTC 2005

<tholmes at mcaschool.net>
> wrote:
> >> Mathieu - Yes, I have looked at Gphoto and it is perfect for what I
> >> want.  The problem that I have encountered is that the newer
versions
> >> are not available as RPMs, and the instructions for installation
from
> >> source are unhelpful to say the least.  I am trying to find more
useful
> >> installation instructions, and then I will be installing it as soon
as
> >> possible
> >>
> >> TIM
> >>

> > This will probably help:

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/answers.php?action=viewarticle&a
rt
> id=15
>
> An RPM is included in FC3 for gphoto2.
>
> --
>  		Matthew Saltzman

[Tim Holmes wrote]
Today seems to be my day for asking beginner questions:

I checked in the Install Software app looking for it specifically, and
was unable to find it.  Where would I go to find this rpm?

TIM