No start up information

Rob Wright redhatrob at poncacity.net
Mon Mar 21 23:55:48 UTC 2005

Greetings, I hope this isn't a FAQ but I haven't found any answers. Last week
I upgraded two FC2 machines to FC3 using yum. No big deal, everything went
fairly smoothly. But now when I boot either machine GRUB starts, I select the
new kernel, 2.6.10-1.770_FC3, and it starts to load. Goes through what I'm
guessing is the new Selinux audit sits there for a minute and then straight
to the login prompt. I boot into runlevel 3, and I expect to see the various
processes starting up and I watch for any errors along the way. Is this a new
behaviour in FC3 and if so what can I do to change it to the "old style"?

Thanks

Rob Wright
redhatrob at poncacity.net