permission problems with SELinux in FC3

Didier Casse elprodigio at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 05:56:57 UTC 2005

Hi all,
          I upgraded my machines to FC3 and now I realize that nothing
comes out of my speakers as a normal user, gtkam refuses to access my
camera and a few glitches like this occur in my system.

When I'm root everything's possible but not as a normal user. If I
chmod 766 some stuff, they work temporarily but after a reboot it
start to suck again.

Any solutions for that? Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Didier.

Didier F.B Casse | PhD candidate | LiMiNT Beamline
Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS), 5 Research Link, Singapore 117603
Email: elprodigioREMOVE_THIS_ANTISPAM_MOJO at gmail.com|
Web: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg | GPG Key 1024D/B3C57D01 2004-06-23