TRaffik metter

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Tue Mar 22 15:28:57 UTC 2005

Am Di, den 22.03.2005 schrieb BZ Benny um 14:54:

> Hi Alexander,
> I installed cacti, RRdtool, mysql et..
> I did:
> #yum install rrdtool
>
> #rpm -ihv cacti-0.8.6c.fc3.i386.rpm
>
> I read all the documentation about cacti but i dont
> undestand how to run cacti. Can you help me.
>
> I tried
> # mysql cacti < cacti.sql
> mysql cacti < cacti.sql
> bash: cacti.sql: No such file or directory

> Benny

You have to give the mysql the full path to the .sql file to be
imported, which should be obvious. You too will have to auth against the
server. But the error shows, that you are not in the directory where the
cacti.sql file is expected by the command you run.

Alexander

P.S. This is my last reply for your mails if you don't care for the
top-posting issue.

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.10-1.770_FC2smp
Serendipity 16:26:22 up 5 days, 14:22, load average: 0.39, 0.64, 0.66