DigiCam Compile error

Tim Holmes tholmes at mcaschool.net
Tue Mar 22 18:00:23 UTC 2005

Hi Folks

I have hit just a little bit of a bump here.  I am trying to install the
DigiKam product (http://digikam.sourceforge.net/Digikam-SPIP/) and keep
running into a compile error.

After running ./configure as root, it scrolls through a bunch of data,
and then gives me the following error

Checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.1 (20021021)) (headers
and libraries) not found.  Please check your installation

I have downloaded and installed the latest QT-Dev and QT package from
kde.org

If anyone can provide an explaination of whats happening or what I need
to do to fix it, I would be most grateful

It acts like the library is not installed, but as far as I can tell its
up to date

TIM

Tim Holmes

IT Manager / Webmaster