Looking for a software recomendation for FC3

Tim Holmes tholmes at mcaschool.net
Tue Mar 22 19:33:09 UTC 2005

> > This is a prosumer SLR cam and MTBF is around 100,000 to 120,000
shots

> Yes, I know what kind of cam that is. Just now wondering where you got
> that shot values from. From my knowledge that low price range digital
> SLR cams have a ~30.000 shots MTBF. Your values are for professional
> cams. I think you can believe me - or show me an official statement
that
> states me wrong :)
>
> > The camera is a Nikon D70 -- absolutely awesome camera
>
> Plays in the same field like the Canon 300D (think it is called a bit
> different in north american market) and the fresh follower 350D.
>
> > Tim Holmes
>
> Alexander
[Tim Holmes wrote]
Alexander:

Apparently I said something that came off as inflammatory, which was NOT
my intention. The value from MTBF came from the a posting several months
ago in the Nikon D70 Group on yahoo groups.  That is my sole and only
source of that data.  I did not and do not wish to get into an argument
over this -- at all.

Please accept my apologies for what I said and thank you for your
concern.

Tim