sablotron rpms for fedora core 3?

micheal sundance at sundanceloki.com
Tue Mar 22 21:40:25 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-22 at 16:29 -0500, Kristina Clair wrote:
> When you do that, do you get any pages that have rpms for fedora core
> *3*?  I only see rpms for fedora core 1 and 2.

 I was going to suggest downloading the src rpm from dag and building
the rpm yourself. There are plenty of simple how to's on how to do
this.

Looking at the URI http://dag.wieers.com/packages/sablotron/_buildlogs/

It appears that dag has already at least tried to build the RPM,  You
might want to drop him a line and see if he is going to publish it or if
there is some weird dependency that is keeping it from building.

Just a Thought

MC