gnome photo print compile error

Paul Almquist paul at almquist.name
Tue Mar 22 23:53:08 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 22 March 2005 16:28, jim lawrence wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:09:30 -0600, Paul Almquist <paul at almquist.name>
wrote:
> ./confgure
> make
> make install
> all went well   So, how do you launch the app?

whereis gnome-photo-printer
gnome-photo-printer: /usr/local/bin/gnome-photo-printer

It is in the default path so just the program name at the prompt is
sufficient.

I use KDE and added an icon on the desktop for it.
Right click on desktop then create new -> file -> link to application
put the program name in the command box of the application tab

It could also be added to the menu.  Right click on the RedHat button on the
panel and select Menu Editor.

--
Paul Almquist
paul at almquist.name