Floppy booting Fedora Core

Jogger jogger at sayas.com
Thu Mar 24 00:39:59 UTC 2005

The earlier versions of the Fedora Core offered a choice of creating a boot
floppy during the installation process. This was a perfect choice when a
dual boot system was necessary and starting the Linux booting process from a
floppy was an acceptable alternative.

However, I have just downloaded and tried to install Fedora Core ver 4, just
to find this choice is no longer available. Apparently, if the user chooses
not to install Grub to the hard drive and consequently remove the native
windows booting area, no alternative is offered.

Since this appears very illogical, I obviously must be missing something.
Can someone please shine some light in my direction? Thanks in advance for
any help.

Jogger