need a hyper-terminal like GUI based dial up utiity

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Thu Mar 24 03:03:25 UTC 2005

I'm trying to get a whole organization thinking Linux. Most users are
not computer experts, maybe almost the opposite. One thing that's needed
to make the the thing viable is a good GUI based dial-up utility that
can dial in to a VAX - that means minimally VT100 emulation. Ease of use
and a friendly interface are important for this crowd. I've looked and
looked for such, but I'm not finding it. It's probably staring me in the
face --- suggestions, anyone?

--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA