Thunderbird update

Jonathan Berry berryja at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 05:58:10 UTC 2005

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:14:15 -0800, Don Russell
<fedora at drussell.dnsalias.com> wrote:
> Jan Morales wrote:
> > Matthew Saltzman wrote:
> >>
> >> Yes.  Looks like Bugzilla time.
> >
> > I get that. In addition, displaying and composing text email now has a
> > gray background, rather than white as before. Anyone else seeing this, too?
>
> I just installed thunderbird 1.0.2 via yum update... Yes, new mail is
> composed with a gray background... I did not install the linc thing, nor
> do the touch command...

I get the chrome error.  Has anyone filed a bug on this yet?  My new
mail composition window background is still white, though.  I don't
have linc installed.  I'm running FC3 x86_64 if that might matter.
The particular theme I'm using right now has a gray background for
textboxes, so the To: and Subject: fields are gray, but not the main
window background.  In fact, thunderbird looks just as integrated into
Gnome as firefox.  Changing back to the default Bluecurve theme seems
to do the Right Thing as well; no gray background for the mail compose
window.  Strange.

Jonathan