Cannot boot from or to usb device

Antonio Montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Thu Mar 24 18:21:51 UTC 2005

Smith, Simon mi ha scritto / wrote to me il / on 24/03/2005 15.08:

> I have successfully(?) installed fedora to an external hard drive.
> However I cannot seem to get it to boot. I have tried installing grub
> on the internal hardrive and installing grub on the /boot partition
> for the external drive. From the errors it appears that the external
> drive is not being mounted. Is there an additional arguement which
> should be passed to the kernel on loading?

Please check in the list my experience of last days.
Feel free to write to me directly.Check also this link :
http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/topic-29548-0.html

--
Antonio Montagnani

Mail by Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 Websurfing by Mozilla Firefox 1.0
http://start.mozilla.org/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:it-IT:official
Posta con Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 Navigazione con Mozilla Firefox 1.0
http://start.mozilla.org/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:it-IT:official