GNOMEMEETING UPDATE USING YUM/APT-GET?

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Thu Mar 24 20:29:01 UTC 2005

Am Do, den 24.03.2005 schrieb Mirco um 21:25:

> I thikl I have alredy asked the same question probably three times but
> unfortunately with no answer.
>
> IS THERE A WAY OF UPDATING GNOMEMEETING USING YUM OR APT?
>
> IF NOT HOW CAN I UPGRADE, GIVEN THE FACT THAT THE PACKAGES AVAILABLE ON
> GNOMEMEETING.ORG FOR FEDORA SEEM TO HAVE SPECIAL DEPENDECIES.
>
> THANKS

Stop shouting! And you may get an answer. All capitals is a very
unfriendly manner in this area of emails.
And don't start over a new thread while you just repeat yourself. You
got replies to your last posting.

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.10-1.770_FC2smp
Serendipity 21:26:51 up 7 days, 19:23, load average: 0.75, 0.52, 0.41