Evolution (2.0.X) How to Add Paragraph Returns to Reply Header

Henry Chang hchang at pen-tec.com
Thu Mar 24 23:05:09 UTC 2005

One bug (or missing feature) in Evolution 2.0.4 is just eating me.

In the Composer Preferences, my Reply Style is "Quote original message."
But by default, every reply has no paragraph returns at the top of the
message body.  So, the original message starts off on the first line.
In order to separate my message from the original message, I start out
by clicking the ENTER key twice and moving the cursor up one line.

Does anybody know, if there is way to permanently separate the original
message with a couple of paragraph returns, that would make Evolution
even better.