Hard Crashes Increasing, FC3

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Fri Mar 25 03:23:47 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-24 at 21:46, Jess Anderson wrote:
> Scot L. Harris
> >Jess Anderson:
>
> >>I have three slots and three 512MB DIMMs. What I did was run
> >>memtest three times, rotating the DIMMs (call 'em ABC) by one
> >>slot each time:
>
> >Why not pull one DIMM at a time an run memtest86? If you get a
> >clean pass then those two chips are good.
>
> Ja, that's my plan.
>
> Btw, Scot, did you ever get your on-board lan stuff going?  I
> lucked out wth mine: came right up. I haven't had a chance to
> fool with the on-board audio yet?

The on board wireless?  No, no luck with that one yet.  Have not looked
at that in a few days.  To many other fires at the moment. :)  Like
getting the wireless working on a tecra m2.  Wireless just is not
working out very well lately for some reason.  :)

Been trying to get a new PVR-250MCE working tonight. :)

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

I came to MIT to get an education for myself and a diploma for my mother.