Scary problem with update of selinux-policy-targeted-sources on FC3

Rahul Sundaram rahulsundaram at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 11:02:14 UTC 2005

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:24:19 -0800, Hugh Caley
<Hugh_Caley at affymetrix.com> wrote:
> I'm doing a yum update on a newly installed FC3 box, and the upgrade
> always hangs (for up to 1/2 hour, I have always killed it after that)
> when it gets to upgrading selinux-policy-targeted-sources:

I believe that the selinux relabelling is causing it to hang. you need
to not remove or disable selinux. just do a stock installation. use
the exclude option or command line argument for yum to ignore selinux
updates and report a bug in bugzilla.redhat.com

--
Regards,
Rahul Sundaram