FC installation

azeem ahmad azeem81 at msn.com
Fri Mar 25 13:06:14 UTC 2005

in fact i want to setup a hard disk say hdc which i just put into a computer
and boot the computer from that  hard disk and start the linux installation,
the newly installed system will reside on the hard disk say hda of that
computer. very same way like i put the first installation cd in any
computer, boot that computer from this cd and start the installation, and
the newly installed system then resides on the hard disk of that omputer.
mean i dont want a full linux system installed on that hdc instead i want
that hdc to be bootable like FC3 first installation cd and then to start
installation from that hdc.