expect/telnet

rado rado at rivers-bend.com
Fri Mar 25 20:53:44 UTC 2005

Hey y'all,
This Project: I have to reset my modem thru a script
what I can do:
# I can telnet into the modem
it asks me for my password
then I gotta hit "r" to reset
then I gotta hit "y" as a confirmation
then it's done and I am back at the shell prompt

....need to get turned on to a very basic get me started tutorial
....and maybe after that, w/luck, a really good telnet example in a
script.
ya, i know, I am asking a lot...like I just wanna sit back, suck my
thumb and twirl my hair and there it is. lol
I just need a good point in the right direction...google and the man
page didn't do me too much

thx,
john rose
--
...and I woke up 2 days later, in the back yard, talkin to Elvis!