Acrobat Reader 7 does not open URLs

Dusan Djordjevic (Lists account) dj.dule.lists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 16:52:05 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is FC3 or Adobe Acrobat 7 related problem, but I
tried (without luck) to ask same question on Adobe forum. Anyway,
problem is following:

I installed Adobe Reader 7.0 from RPM on Fedora Core 3. Everything works
fine except it does not open weblinks from PDF documents. Using
Edit/Preferences/Weblinks I tried to setup both konqueror and firefox
(absolute path) as browsers but still it is not working. It shows me
URL of link, but when i click on link nothing happens. PDF is correct,
Reader for Win opens links properly. Any ideas ?

--
Eng. Dusan Djordjevic (RHCE)